What is Digital Printing?
Digital Printing is a cost-effective printing process that allows you to order lower quantities and short runs to fit your needs while keeping the accounting team happy. It does not use printing plates as offset printing does, but instead uses toner or liquid ink. Digital printing is a great choice for lower quantity runs and those that require variable data or special finishes, like digital foiling.
Advantages of digital printing:
- Great for short runs and offers lower minimum quantities
- Can easily print custom data such as names, addresses, codes or numbering
- Great for Foils or Soft Touch finishes
- Low setup costs
- Inexpensive for black and white printing
Typical applications of digital printing:
Our Digital Printing Capabilities
- Full-color, short runs – Everything from business cards to pocket folders. A high-gloss coating and a protective matte coating are also available.
- Variable data – Personalize each individual piece including names, addresses, and even graphics!
- Postcards – Our Kodak digital production press can address and print your postcards.
- Full-color envelopes – We can output full-color envelopes without the need for expensive conversion.